Wallonia has chosen water as its 2019 theme. These 14 guided tours are perfect to explore the rich heritage of the Terres-de-Meuse region.
Villages, castles, former factories, abbeys, farms, forests, mills, rivers, valleys, ramparts, fortified houses, half-timbered houses... Discover amazing landscapes and architecture through many anecdotes and little known information.
The walks take place on Sundays between 10 am and 2 pm and cost 5€ per person.
- May 12: Discovering Solières - Ben-Ahin
- June 2: Streams to rivers - Neuville-sous-Huy
- June 16: Waremme, daughter of Geer - Waremme
- June 23: Discovering the local wetlands - Flône
- July 7: Visiting Voroux-Goreux - Fexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
- July 14: Pitet, a gem in the Mehaigne - Braives loop
- July 21: Hepsée, a hamlet ay the spring of the Yerne - Verlaine
- July 28: Moha, between stone and water - Wanze
- August 4: Saint-Séverin: cultural heritage, legends and mysteries - Nandrin
- August 11: guided tour of Fallais - Braives
- August 18: "Countryside and landscape" tour of the village of Lamontzée - Burdinne
- Septembre 1: Visit of Hollogne-sur-Geer - Geer
- September 29: Discovering Huccorgne - Wanze
- October 6: Aqua Benedicta - Huy
These tours will show you hidden doors, secret passages and sites usually closed to the public