Discover the many sides of the Pays de Herve along these guided walks, taking place the last Sunday of the month between February and December. There are 11 to choose from, each presenting surprising, unexpected gems or stories of the region.
The 2018 program:
- In April in Sippenaeken: a hundred years ago was removed the first impassable barrier in Europe.
- In May in Blegny: Walks along the paths of yestertear
- In June in Herve: Following Popeye Piters' steps,
- In July in Retinne: Hike following the wandering flow of the Julienne river
- In August in Lanaye: From Belgium to the Netherlands
- In September in Aubin-Neufchâteau: Harvest time on the Berwinne hillsides,
- In October in Olne: Surprising Nature and one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- In November in Aubel: On the steps of our ancestors
- In December in Henri-Chapelle: Objects along the walk reveal their story
More information on the official website.