Every summer, the Sundays of July and August, saxophone players settle in the streets of Dinant, delighting passers-by and music lovers. A tribute to Mr Sax, born in this city: he invented this faboulous instrument.
The event proves more successful every year: the perfect opportunity to sit on the terrace of a café, order a comforting drink and dream.
From the Place St-Nicolas, the musicians will walk towards the brand new Croisette platform along the river. This (free) wandering musical event will end at Mr Sax's house.
- July 7 at 2 pm: Pajot Swing Jazz Band
- July 14 at 2 pm: Dixie Boys Band
- July 28 at 2 pm: Les Croqu'Noires
- August 4 at 2 pm: Mississippi Jazz Band
- August 11 at 2 pm: Dixie Boys Band
- August 18 at 2 pm: Les Croqu'Noires
- August 25 at 2 pm: Art Jazz Band
- August 29 at 2 pm: The Magic Jazz Band
The saxophone will add its magic to the streets of Dinant this summer.
2 to 5 pm