ÔÔ Parfums, based in the province of Namur, invites to discover the world of master perfumers. Visitors joining the workshop will learn to make a unique fragrance reflecting their personality. Quite an exclusive experience!
A discovery workshop
Children from 6 years of age are welcome to join the experience.
There are several options to choose from - for individuals and professionals alike. Each participant will receive a 50 ml bottle filled with their creation:
- Perfume days
- Stays for perfumers to be
- Dining events themed around perfumes
- Team building
Visitors will be welcomed in the "Lab", a magical location turned into workshops. There, perfumers will guide you into making your very own fragrance. Olfactive families will have no secret for you.
- Wednesdays-Thursdays-Fridays: 11 am to 6 pm, Saturdays 10 am to 7 pm
- Sundays: bookings only
- Mondays-Tuesdays and public holidays: 9 am to 6 pm
- Guided tours for groups: bookings only, 9 am to 7 pm, every day of the year except for annual closure (Easter school holidays)
Information on the walk
- Sales counter
- Tour of facilities
- Visitor guide for groups