- Shop or food outlet
Phil’ Cuisine, at the heart of the Ardennes, is a family company dedicated to preparing delicious duck recipes, the artisan way: foie gras, rillettes, pâté made with Trappist Orval or Rochefort beer. These refined terroir products are sure to enchant you.
Philippe Devos, who has over 20 years of expertise in his trade, opened his own kitchen in Bastogne in March 2018.
Fresh ingredients, savoir-faire and traditional recipes
There is a wide range of terroir products to enjoy, either duck or game based:
- Duck foie gras
- Duck rillettes
- Pâté made with Trappist Orval or Rochefort beer
- Black pudding with cuck foie gras
- Duck gizzards cooked in duck fat
- Game patés
All these can be bought on site or at local stockists (list on the website, where your will find some of the chef's recipes!)
Special visits can be organised for groups:
- Visit of the kitchens (except for zones protected by special food regulations)
- Presentation of the different techniques
- Tastings of a delicious selection of products
The shop is open Mondays to Friday, from 2 to 5 pm.
Please book in advance. Orders can be done in advance via email.
Group visits (10 to 25 persons) - booking required
Duration (tasting not included): 20 mn
Information on the walk
- Sales counter
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)