- Local producer
- Guided tour and discovery
Fancy trying organic beers in the province of Hainaut? The Brasserie Dupont has three for you to discover, one being honey based.
This family brewery is specialised in beers getting refermented in bottle. The Moinette, the Saison Dupont and the Bons Vœux are brewed traditionally. Part of the production is brewed organically since 1990 and is proud of the Biogarantie label: the Moinette biologique, the Biolégère and the Bière de miel biologique.
The various beers on offer are:
- White: Blanche du Hainaut biologique
- Lagers: Moinette Blonde, Saison Dupont, Moinette biologique, Saison Dupont biologique, Bons Vœux, Saison Dupont Dry Hopping, Redor Pils, Bière de Miel biologique, Biolégère
- Amber: Moinette ambrée, Triomf
- Dark: Moinette Brune
- Stout: Monk’s Stout Dupont
Years of experience bringing you hours of pleasure!
Mondays to Saturdays, from 9 am to 6 pm
Visits of the infrastructures:
The first Saturday of the month only:
- 10.30 am in French
- 11 am in Dutch
- 11h30 in English
- Sales counter
- Tour of facilities