- Guided tour and discovery
Welcome to the Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx, featuring more than a century of abbey beer tradition, a family passion and know how.
Le Roeulx, between Mons and La Louvière: this is where you will meet the St-Feuillien, an abbey beer.
The Friars family has been brewing since 1873, making gems such as the Saint-Feuillien and les Grisette. During the visit, you will get to see the former installations dating back to 1893 and the brewing room installed in 2013. The beers are guaranteed without additive.
- The Grand Cru: Best Belgian Beer of Wallonia 2012
- The Grisette Blanche: World Beer Awards 2016, Gold Medal in the Belgian Style Witbier category
The St-Feuillien Brune: World Beer Awards 2016, Silver Medal in the Belgian Style Strong Dark category.
- The Gluten-free Grisette Blonde Bio: World Beer Awards 2016, World’s Best Speciality Beer, World’s Best Style Winner and Belgium Winner
A noble drink to be enjoyed religiously.
Visitors with specific needs
The Grand Curius is one of the many sites certified by Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
- Indoor catering
- Sales counter
- Tour of facilities
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided