- Christmas market
Charleroi's Christmas village always is rather magical with its ice rink, stalls and animations dedicated to children. There will be a few surprises this year so make sure you stop by!
Illuminations and ice rink
Place de la Digue de Charleroi: the Christmas village
- Delicious treats: mulled wine, champagne and oyster bar, crêpes, waffles...
- Winter restaurant with a large, heated, covered terrace
- Pop-up lodges with new artisan each week
Place Verte: the joy of skating and sliding
- 700 m² wide ice rink
- Disco party every Friday with distribution of neon accessories
November 29th to December 27th > Place de la Digue.
November 29th to January 5th > Place Verte.
November 29th to January 5th:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays: from 10 am to 9 pm
- Fridays: from 10 am to midnight
- Saturdays: from 10 am to 10 pm
- Tuesdays between 7 and 8 pm: Red Roosters training, open to the public, sign up on site
The ice rink will be closed for maintenance:
- Mondays to Thursdays between 3.30 and 4 pm
- Fridays between 3.30 and 4 pm then between 7.20 and 8 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays between 1.30 and 2 pm then between 6 and 6.30 pm
Special openings times:
- December 24th: from 10 am to 6 pm
- December 25th: from 4 to 9 pm
- December 31st: from 10 am to 6 pm
- January 1st: from 4 to 9 pm