- Local producer
La Ferme le Bailli, highly specialized in dairy production, manufactures and refines cheeses with the fresh milk of purebred Holstein cows.
The Degrève family invites you to discover the manufacture of dairy products and farm cheeses made from raw milk (like the Bailli or Pavé de Soignies).
It also opens the doors of its breeding of dairy cows of race Holstein.
Sale of farm cheeses
- Semi-hard paste: nature, beer, white wine, nettles and paprika, walnuts, ...
- The pavé de Soignies: with a more pronounced taste.
- Fresh cheeses: Belgian brie or herbs, fromage blanc.
According to your choice, you can discover
- The cheese factory (free visit)
- Breeding and the stages of cheese making (group guided tour).
- His shop and his choice of farmhouse cheeses
The farm "Le Bailli" in Soignies invites you to discover the 2 passions that animate it!
The store and the farm are open
-Monday from 13 h to 18 h
-From Tuesday to Friday from 8.30 am to 6 pm
-Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Timetable visits to the infrastructure (with tastings)
From Monday to Sunday, only by appointment.
Visits for individual or group of min 15 persons.
- Sales counter
- Tour of facilities