- Park (castles)
- Architectural heritage
- Museum & discovery
The castle of Lavaux-Saint-Anne, its three museums, its park and gardens in the province of Namur are sure to enchant you. This magnificent castle on the plain of Wallonia is a mere 16 km from Rochefort, 23 from the French border.
A castle with 3 museums
- The Musée de la Nature (Nature museum): nature along the 4 seasons
- La Vie seigneuriale explains the life of Lords in the 17th and 18th centuries
- La Vie rurale en Famenne presents life in the local countryside in the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century.
The wetland by the castle offer an educational trail where adults and children can observe the local fauna and flora.
Visit can take a self-guided tour of the castle or book a guided tour (in French, Dutch, English or German). Children can dress up as princesses or knights (costumes provided for free) and invent their own adventure in the castle - a fantastic way to make more memories.
In the boutique, by the reception desk, you will find a wide range of products related to castle and its wetland.
Persons with reduced mobility can only access part of the site - the gardens and the organic area.
- Outdoor catering
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided
- Car parking
- Cycle rack
Brussels-Luxembourg, exit 22a
Brussels-Luxembourg, exit 23 then N94