The Musée des Celtes invites you to celebrate Samonios (the Celtic version of Halloween) at the very heart of the forest of Bonance. Join us for these fascinating celebrations in Rondu (commune of Libramont, on October 31st, 2018.
An exceptional Halloween in Wallonia
This guided tour weaves storytelling in. Along the way, you will learn of the mysterious goddesses living in the forest of Bonance. Don't miss this unique way of celebrating Halloween in the South of Belgium.
Samonios, the celebration that preceded Halloween
3 storytellers, a female ride and her horse will welcome you at the Saint-Joseph Institute. Together, they will bring the forgotten tradition of Samonios, the Celtic Halloween, back to life and will guide you through the invisible world of mythical creatures. They might even reveal the secret passages towards the places mentioned in Celtic legends.
- Guided tour by sessions, one group leaving every 20 mn
- Duration: 2h
- 4€ for children between 5 and 12, 6€ for those over 12
- Please wear comfortable walking shows as the guided tour goes through the woods
- Do take a flashlight along
- Drinks and snacks available after the walk
Let this magical night walk enchant you.
Sessions every 20 mn from 5.30 pm
- Place Communale 16800 Libramont