- Christmas market
Charleroi's Christmas village always is rather magical with its ice rink, stalls and animations dedicated to children. There will be a few surprises this year so make sure you stop by! The event will take place between November 30, 2018 to January 6, 2019.
La place de la Digue, between traditional and modern times
Christmas will make a stop at the Place de la Digue - cheerfulness guaranteed! 30 artisans will join in: craft, gift ideas but also mulled wine, pancakes, waffles, a champagne and oyster bar...
A large chalet, at the heart of the village, will have its own bar and winter-themed restaurant - covered heated terrace included.
A must-see - 2 pop-up chalets will join the village, welcoming a variety of artisans and shops in turn. Expect homes accessories, handmade wooden Christmas tree, foodie hampers, a tea counter, kids’ clothes and decorations for their room and more.
La Place Verte
The Place Verte will be home to a 700m² wide ice rink and a wooden lodge serving comforting onion soup, waffles and other winter treats.
Come and enjoy Charleroi's magical atmosphere.
November 30 to December 28 -> Place de la Digue.
November 30 to January 6 -> Place Verte.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays: noon to 9 pm
- Fridays, Saturdays: 10 am to 10 pm
- Wednesdays 6 to 7 pm: Red Roosters training, open to the public, sign up on site
Closed for maintenance week time 3.30-4 pm and weekends 1.30 to 2 pm and 6 to 6.30 pm.
- December 15: 10 am to midnight, « Back to the 90’s » party
- December 21: 10 am to midnight « Holiday Night Fever » party
- December 24: 10 am to 6 pm
- December 25: 4 to 9 pm
- December 31: 10 am to 6 pm
- January 1: 4 to 9 pm