- Religious heritage
- Museum & discovery
Choose from the special price for children age 6 to 18 or the all-in pass at 9.5€ (which covers all museums + the temporary exhibition in the abbey).
The 3 museums offer quite a historical journey: from the oldest monastic community in Belgium to the most beautiful racetrack in the world via the artistic universe of Guillaume Apollinaire...
Ben the archaeologist
With Ben the archaeologist, historians-to-be can discover the story of the abbey's most famous character, which grave was found on the site and look for a treasure
Who was Wibald? What was his life like? What is the stunning object found buried at his side?
The Spa-Francorchamps racetrack museum
Fascinating visual and didactic panels, presentation of exceptional vehicles... offer quite an insight into the racing world. from the pioneers to these days.
F1 and 24h for cars and motorbikes feel even more thrilling here! Why not try the simulator on-site? (Booking essential)
- The Stavelot–Malmedy museum offers a modern, playful trail retracing the history of the region and its abbey church
- The Guillaume Apollinaire museum is sure to add some poetry to the day
- Temporary exhibitions also take place regularly
The perfect recipe for a fun day with the family.
Open every day between 10 am and 6 pm.
Closed on December 25, January 1, Laetare Sunday and Monday
- Outdoor catering
- Indoor catering
- Library or document centre
- Visitor guide for groups
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided
- Car parking