- Recreational park
The Parc Chlorophylle, a fun park that stretches out in the forest from Manhay to Dochamps, invites you to discover its wooded world over 9 acres.
The park is in the Belgian province of Luxembourg, near La Roche, Erezée and Durbuy.
Attractions and fun areas in the Parc Chlorophylle
- A 2-km educational trail, marked with explanatory panels in French and Dutch
- A fantastic footpath through the treetops
- A wooden playground, forest themed
- 24 attractions made from wood, many play areas and discovery trails.
The Parc Chlorophylle is ideal for beautiful walks and hikes, solo or with family and friends
Guided tours (2 hours) for groups (20 persons minimum, 30 persons maximum) for an added group fee of 25 €. Booking required. A quote will be provided for groups under 20 persons.
Dogs are not allowed in the park.
The Brasserie du Parc offers:
- 180 seats, a meeting room for 25 persons and a larger one for 50 persons, equipped with a video projector
- A panoramic terrace
- Snacks, set menus and terroir produce
- Set menus for groups, booking required
- Indoor catering
- Educational service
- Guide available/groups
- Internet access
- Wheelchair/disabled access
- Training materials provided
- Car parking
- Cycle rack