Cycling break in the Calestienne and the Famenne: 2 nights of camping, 1 carte Vélo, 1 regional beer, free Wi-Fi and late check out.
Do you love cycling and nature? Are you looking for an innovative break for your holidays? Then you'll love the cycling break offer from Le Roptai campsite, located in a superb hilly region on the edge of the Ardennes.
This offer gives you:
- 2 nights in rented accommodation with shower and WC or using your own camping equipment,
- 1 "Pays de Famenne à vélo" (Famenne region by bike) map per booking,
- 1 bottle of regional beer per person on arrival,
- Free Wi-Fi up to 500MB per day.
If you are camping:
- 1 token for the showers per person, per night,
- Taxe de séjour and electricity usage included in price.
If you choose the rental accommodation option:
- Late check out (up to 5pm latest) subject to availability.
Cycling route | Across the Calestienne and the Famenne
This cycling route is adapted for all abilities and take you towards the "bande de la Calestienne", along RAVeL tracks and the points-noeuds intersections network.
The Calestienne is a natural region which is known for its rich and exceptional limestone geology. It is the link between the south of the Fagne-Famenne region and the north of the Ardennes. It is a hilly region, with exceptional flora and fauna!
- Valid in low-season,
- Arrival possible every day, except Sunday for the rental option,
- Mountain bike rental on site,
- City bicycles and electric bicycles can be rented in the village of HAN-sur-Lesse, about 5 km away.
Price per person:
- Camping from €27 for 1 person,
- Maisonnette or residential caravan from €80 for 1 person,
- Confort IRM caravan or little Norwegian chalet from €110 for 1 person.