- Guided tour and discovery
Comblain-au-Pont, at the edge of the Ardennes, offers a wide variety of activities and tourist attractions sure to take you off the beaten path.
Natural sites in Comblain
- Visit the Abîme cave, a stunning natural gem. Family workshops and animations organised during the high season
- Travel through time at the Museum of the Ourthe-Amblève and retrace the evolution of mankind from prehistory to the present day
- Discover the industrial history of the region in the Geromont quarries
- Uncover the fascinating world of the flying mammals at the Bat Interpretation Centre.
Walks featuring Nature or the region's Cultural heritage are organised through the year.
For more information, visit the Découvertes de Comblain website.