- Boat hire
Dinant Evasion invites you to see Dinant, birth town of Adolphe Sax, from an electric boat – quite a different angle!
These boats, big enough for 7 passengers, are comfortable, safe, silent and eco-friendly. Even better: you can drive them yourself.
Sailing them is easy: there is only one lever to action, covering both direction and speed.
A few rules to follow:
- Everyone must wear a life jacket
- Be aware and respectful of fishermen
- 7 persons on board max
- Do not sail through zones marked by buoys
- Keep 15 metres away from narrowboats, boats or kayaks
- Avoid bumping into each other
- Do not throw any rubbish in the water
Please note this activity will be difficult to access for persons with reduced mobility.
The schedule might change depending on the weather conditions.
Please contact Dinant Evasion on the day to confirm times.