- Train/tram/tourist train
Have fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
Draisines: a cross between a bike and a wagon
The Draisines or rail bikes are curious little vehicles, easy and fun to manoeuvre... Simply pedal as on a bike to travel along the rail track along the stunning Molignées valley, in the province of Namur. A little twist for memorable days.
A choice of routes
- Warnant - Falaën - Warnant: 8 km - 90 minutes
- Falaën - Maredsous - Falaën: 6 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Maredsous and back: 14 km - 180 minutes.
French, Dutch, German and English spoken at the reception desk.
Booking possible 24 hours before your excursion, via the Draisines de la Molignée website.
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
- January 1st to December 31st in Falaën: every day at 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, 5pm.
- April 1st to October 31st in Warnant: every day but Mondays at 10 am, noon, 2 pm, 4 pm.
Information on the walk
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Car parking
- Cycle rack
Access: E411 motorway, exit 19 for SPontin, Yvoir, then follow the signs for Maredsous on the N971.