- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
- Adventure park
- Nature reserve
- Adventure sports
Forestia, in La Reid (Haute Fagne), is fully dedicated to nature. Its green setting, wildlife park, adventure trails make it the perfect place for a day out with friends and family.
The wildlife park
The park, which stretches over 40 hectares of plains and forests, is home to 30 different species, 300 animals in total, living there semi-wildly. Don't miss the trail dedicated to wolves, to be combined with an exhibition presenting that amazing animal.
The adventure park, for children of all ages
There are 9 different trails and 100 challenges in the trees for all levels of skills and ages... including 2 giant zip wires and a climbing wall.
Forest'Bar, a bar-restaurant in the forest
Visitors can relax at Forestia's restaurant, perfect for small and big appetites alike. Its terrace, overlooking the park and play are, offers a lovely setting to relax.
After effort comes comfort!
- Open all year from 9.30 am, 10.30 am October to March
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays November 15 to March 15 (except during school holidays)
- Possibility to stay longer in the Wildlife Park by enjoying the playground and restaurant
- March 15 to November 15: every weekend
- Everyday from 9.30 am during Belgian school holidays and public holidays
- Other days of the week: by appointment, for groups of 15 persons min.
- November 15 to March 15: y appointment, for groups of 15 persons min., weather depending
Closing time is linked to dusk.
- Indoor catering
- Training materials on request
- Car parking