The Gîte rural de la Bachée, near the battlefields of Waterloo, has been awarded 3 épis for its quality. This 18th farm, typical of the Brabant region, is perfect for those wishing to combine a cultural holiday with an eco-friendly stay.
The gîte has been set in the former stables and barn of the farm.
Infrastructures and services
- 1 large bedroom for 2 persons (2 single beds)
- 1 room for 3 persons (bunk beds + 1 single bed)
- Equipped kitchen
- Large living room with TV and interner
- Bathroom with Italian shower
- Large yard with parking
- Garden, terrace, BBQ area
- Green key certified
The bedrooms, Living room, bathroom and toilets have been adapted for PMRs
Activities near the gîte
- Laundry facilities
- Baby facilities
- Dry cleaning