Planning a city break in Namur? Then the Hi Belgium Pass by Brussels Arlines is sure to delight you. The offer, from 149€ pp, includes a return flight, unlimited train journeys and activity vouchers for 2 cities in Belgium.
Come and explore this beautiful city, which has chosen a snail as mascot: a reference to it gentler pace of life, its love of slow food too. Namur, just 60 km away from Brussels, is the capital of Wallonia and its many festivities. Its friendliness, delicious dishes and folklore guarantee wonderful memories.
This pass, valid all year includes:
- 1 return flight (category Check & Go) to/from Brussels Airport
- 1 train ticket to travel throughout Belgium for the length of your stay (2nd class)
- 1 voucher for iconic activities in 2 Belgian towns of your choice
Visits and activities with the Hi Belgium Pass Namur
Discover the many advantages of this pass:
- Free access to 5 museums and monuments:
Citadel (Visitor's Centre, underground galleries), Musée des Arts Anciens du Namurois, Félicien Rops Museum and Computer Museum NAM-IP
- Rental of an e-bike from the Tourist Office (booking recommended) to enjoy a discovery trail around town
Vol Aller :
Le jeudi, le vendredi ou le samedi.
Vol Retour :
Le dimanche, le lundi ou le mardi.