- Recreational park
Located in the Belgian Ardenne, Houtopia is an indoors and outdoors leisure centre fully dedicated to children. With both an indoor and outdoor space, each with its own atmosphere and cheerful vibe, fun is guaranteed!
The indoor space: awaken your senses
Smell, touch, listen, feel, dream... There are 80 experiences to try there. Both children and parents are encouraged to compare their reactions.
- Large play area with games for all ages
- Adventure trail, climbing challenges, thrilling slide down from a 30 m high platform, balancing fun
- Giant, inflatable structures in summer
- Wednesdays to Fridays: 1 to 5 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 am to 5 pm
- Belgian school holifays: every day from 11 am to 5 pm
- July and August: every day from 1 am to 6 pm
Schools (booking essential)
- September-March: Tuesdays to Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm
- April-June: Mondays to Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm
Closed every year when the Roc d'Ardenne takes place (2 days in either April or May).
- Outdoor catering
- Mobility translation booth
- Training materials provided
- Car parking