- Water attraction
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
Enjoy kayaking down the Semois with friends or family - the perfect way to take in the stunning landscapes of the valley and the Belgian Ardennes.
Please note this adventure is weather dependent: some waterways may not be safe after particularly heavy rains. Do check kayak.environnement.wallonie.be beforehand.
Semois Kayaks invites you to discover the most picturesque places in the Ardennes, while having fun, on either:
- a single or double kayak
- a double or family canoe (2 adults + 1 child)
Choose your itinerary
- Poupehan to Frahan: 4 km around 1h.
- Bouillon to Poupehan-sur-Semois:15 km, around 3h30
- Bouillon to Frahan: 20 km and around 5h.
- Bouillon: Boulevard Vauban, near the Cordemois bridge
- Poupehan-sur-Semois: below the Poupehan bridge
Free mini buses/shuttles will take you directly to the boarding points.
You can find more information and book your trip on the Semois Kayak website