- Recreational park
This off the beaten path theme park is set in nature in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels.
Each summer, this giant maize labyrinth stages a different, fun themed play.
The labyrinth, a theme park fully dedicated to nature
A sustainable theme park: now that's a different concept!
There is a lot to explore:
- The Labyrinthe des portes (the maze of many doors) and its 2 itineraries (Awaken your feet and Eyes wide shut)
- The dark world, plunged in obscurity
- The children's labyrinth for 3 to 8 y.o.
- The organic gardens and the pumpkin patch
- The biodiversity garden with its 13 enigmas
Average duration of the visit: between 3 and 4 hours
The park in open during the week in September but there is no show/entertainment on these days.
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility if accompanied.
Strollers can easily be used around the garden.
Wellies recommended if the weather is rainy.
- Wheelchair/disabled access
- Car parking
- Cycle rack