The 1815 is a 3-star hotel on the site of the Waterloo battlefield. The decor of its 15 rooms, inspired by the famous event, include portraits of Napoleon and Wellington.
Situated in front the Lion's Mound, in a peaceful setting, this is the only hotel overlooking the battlefield.
Infrastructure and services
- 14 rooms and 1 suite, with bathrooms and bath
- TV, WIFI (for a fee), phone, hairdryer, safe and mini bar
- Restaurant, bar, continental breakfast
- A conference room for up to 60 persons
- Terrace, garden and private parking
- Bikes for rental, pets accepted (15€ /day)
Choose from one of the 1815's special offers to discover the region.
Activities and attractions near the hotel
The hotel is located on a battlefield that changed the course of history. Walk through the many countryside paths in the area, climb the 226 steps leading to the top of the Lion's Mound or learn about the event at the museum.
At just 20 km from Brussels, the town of Waterloo features modern shopping centres, shops, bars, a cinema and of course the Wellington Museum. You will find a golf course 3 km from the hotel.
- Credit cards accepted
- 24-hour reception
- Overnight reception
- Internet access