L'Hermitage, a hotel restaurant in Houffalize, on the banks of the Ourthe river is set in a stunning natural setting well worth discovering.
A traditional hotel with a contemporary touch
The rooms, renovated, blend modern comfort with the charm of the region. They are fully equipped to ensure a perfect stay.
The "Bistrot des Saveurs" restaurant et its terroir cuisine.
Chef Pascal Nisette, passionate about fresh ingredients and terroir products, creates superb, mouth-watering plates. No wonder the Guide Michelin has awarded the restaurant a BIB gourmand status the last 3 years.
Services and facilities:
- Banquets (max. 30 persons) and meals in a private lounge (max. 20 persons)
- Relaxing or business mid-week and weekend stays
- Meals can be served on the terrace in summer
There is something for everyone in the region
Nature lover? Athlete? Culture fan? The Ourthe Valley has many surprises for you... Amongst them:
- Skiing in Baraque Fraiture and Vielsam in winter
- Hiking in Houffalize
- Visiting La Roche-en-Ardenne's castle
- Credit cards accepted
- Half board
- Full board
- Internet access