- Water attraction
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Adventure sports
The Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
There are 2 itineraries to choose from: 12 km (+/- 3h) or 21 km (+/- 5h).
Please note this adventure is weather dependent: some waterways may not be safe after particularly heavy rains. Do check kayak.environnement.wallonie.be beforehand.
Advantages of kayaking down the Lesse with Dinant Evasion
- Large (free) parking on site
- Regular shuttles bringing you back to your departure point
- Kayaks seating 1, 2 or 3 persons
- Snack and drink options at one of the terraces along the banks
- Free hot showers and changing rooms, cafeteria and terrace overlooking the river on arrival in Anseremme
Other activities organised by Dinant Evasion
Departure from Houyet (21km/5h): between 9 am and noon.
Departure from Gendron (12km/2h30): between 10 am and 3 pm.
The kayaks must be returned befor 6 pm (5 pm before June 15)
Kayaking down the Less is a weather dependent experience. Please contact Dinant Evaion before making your way there.
- Equipment rental
- Common bathroom