- Christmas market
Come and enjoy Maredsous Abbey's traditional Christmas market, every weekend from November 24 to the end of December.
The artisan market will include original and unusual products, concerts, entertainment... and of course favourite seasonal treats: regional produce, cured meats, craft pieces, gift ideas, etc...
Then why not try the stunning ice rink, open every day of the week from November 26, 2017?
What makes it extra special, of course, is the setting, perfect for end of year festivities: the Maredsous abbey.
A Christmas as magical as in the old times!
The added bonus is clearly the venue, Maredsous Abbey, which lends itself perfectly to the spirit of the Christmas holidays.
- 10 am to 8 pm
- Evenings till 10 pm
The ice rink:
- Every day of the week from 10 am to 6 pm
- Weekends from November 26th from 10 am to 7.30 pm
- December 24: closing at 5.30 pm
- December 31st: closing at 3.30 pm
- Closed January 1st
- Open until January 8th (included)