- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
Discover the fascinating thrill of going on a safari, just 25 km from Liège, at the Monde Sauvage Safari Parc d'Aywaille.
This stunning 85 hectares, tree planted estate at the very heart of the Ardenne, offers a rather unique day out. Enjoy a full 16 km itinerary (either in your own car or on a touristic train), inspired by African safaris.
- See: giraffes, elephants, hippopotamus, rhinoceroses, zebras, gnus and more live here happily, roaming freely through the park.
- The adventure continues in the South American area with a Mayan temple, dome and aviaries.
- There is more: bears, big cats, a monkey island, meerkats and ostriches.
- Shows are organised throughout the day with sea lions, birds of prey, parrots...
- Last but not least is the North American area with its beautiful sequoias and red pandas.
Children are sure to enjoy the play area, petting farm and an adventure-park with nets, Fraxinus Aventure.
Information on the walk
- Car parking
- Cycle rack