The Mons Card is the perfect way to explore the Mons-Borinage region: it offers interesting reductions on the entry price for museums and leisure centres and is available as 1, 2 or 3-day pass.
Why choose the Mons Card?
If you want to make the most of everything that Mons has to offer, the Mons Card is the answer. With the Mons Card, you will receive a reduction of up to 70% and access the best of Mons-Borinage for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Reductions and entry to attand museums
- Benefits in restaurants and bars
- Reductions and gifts in 31 shops
- One adult’s bike provided free of charge so you can easily visit Mons-Borinage
The detailed list of participating attractions, museums, shops, restaurants and bars can be found on the VisitMons website.
Where to buy the Mons Card
Price of the Mons Card for adults (from 12 years old): 24 hours = €18 | 48 hours = €26 | 72 hours = €34
Price of the Mons Card for children (under 12 years old): 24 hours = €10 | 48 hours = €18 | 72 hours = €24
The Mons Card can be bought
- from the Maison du Tourisme de Mons, VisitMons", on the Grand-Place
- in the following museums: Anciens Abattoirs, Artothèque, BAM, Beffroi, Maison Van Gogh (Cuesmes), MMM, Musée du Doudou, Salle Saint-Georges and Trésor de la Collégiale Sainte-Waudru
- on line, which gives you an extra 2 Euros reduction
The Mons Cars is the smartest way to enjoy the Mons Borinage region.