The Honey Museum, a honey and bee discovery area, welcomes you to the site of the provincial domain of the Relais de la Haute Sambre in Lobbes.
The Lobbes Honey Museum has several exhibition rooms, a legal honey extraction room, a projection room, an entertainment area for the little ones, a conference room for visitors or beekeepers, a library, several glazed hives, etc.
Discover its educational chalet: from this protected area, you can observe the work of a beekeeper when visiting a hive.
Practical information to prepare your visit
- July and August: Saturdays and Sundays, from 2 to 6 pm.
- A seasoned beekeeper will accompany you with your questions and your curiosity in the different sections of the museum.
- By appointment, on other days.
- We can warmly welcome groups: schools, nature lovers or companies.
- As part of the Open Days.
The first 2 weekends of June, from 2 to 6 pm: public extraction and tasting of spring honey.
Other number also available: Gsm +32 (0) 475/26 93 46
The site invites you to extend your visit by proposing a hotel, a brasserie, a restaurant next to the national forest, ideal for a day of relaxation
- Car parking