- River cruises
Discover the pleasure of cruising through the traffic in Namur effortlessly - join the Namourettes for a relaxing boat ride on the Sambre and the Meuse rivers!
When to use the Namourette
The Namourettes are 3 small retro whaleboats sailing in Namur at the confluent of the Meuse and the Sambre. Each fits up to 12 persons and can be rented for private events, pilot included.
- Every day in July and August, as well as weekends and public holidays from June to September.
- They also sail in May for Whitsunday and during the Namur en Mai festival
Timetable and stops
The 5 stops are:
- Henri Hallet marina in Jambes
- Pont des Ardennes (on the Jambes side of the river)
- Quai de Sambre et Meuse (by the Halle al'Chair )
- Pont de l'Evêché (Quai des Joghiers)
- Salzinnes (Falmagne roundabout)
Prices and schedule can be found on the Maison du Tourisme du Pays des Vallées website.
Discover a unique way to go around Namur - get on board a Namourette!