- Recreational park
The Parc Chlorophylle, a fun park nestled in the forest stretching from Manhay to Dochamps, invites visitors to enjoy a fun day outdoors, a little off the beaten path. A fantastic place to learn more about nature while having fun in Wallonia.
Attractions and fun areas in the Parc Chlorophylle
- A 2-km educational trail, marked with explanatory panels in French and Dutch
- A fantastic footpath through the treetops
- A wooden playground, forest themed
- 24 attractions made from wood, many play areas and discovery trails.
The Parc Chlorophylle is ideal for beautiful walks and hikes, solo or with family and friends. Many hikes start from the park.
Guided tours (2 hours) for groups (20 persons minimum, 30 persons maximum) for an added group fee of 25 €. Booking required. A quote will be provided for groups under 20 persons.
Dogs are not allowed in the park.
The Brasserie du Parc offers:
- 180 seats, a meeting room for 25 persons and a larger one for 50 persons, equipped with a video projector
- A panoramic terrace
- Snacks, set menus and terroir products
- Set menus for groups, booking required
Visitors with specific needs
The Parc Chlorophylle is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
Open February 10-18th then March 16th-November 14th.
July/August: 10 am to 6 pm
The rest of the year: 10 am to 5 pm
The park is closed on the following days because of the hunting season:
- October 5th, 6th and 26th
- Novembre 17th and 22nd
- December 15th
Information on the walk
- Indoor catering
- Educational service
- Training materials provided
- Car parking
- Cycle rack