- Recreational park
- Amusement park
This family-friendly park offers a great balance of nature, fun and adventure. Take a trip back to prehistoric times at this fun park with aquatic dinosaur themes, water slides, roller coasters and attractions!
More than 20 activities to try!
- The Dino Splash, a new aquatic dinosaur-themed attraction which features 3 spectacular slides going round a giant volcano.
- Vic the Viking will meet you at Vicky The Ride, a unique giant eight shaped roller coaster, 400- metres long.
- The Maya Splash is sure to wow you too with its thrilling wild water descent.
- After admiring the spectacular waterfalls, try the rest of the twenty attractions, such as the Bob-Luge, the Halvar Coaster, go-karting even.
- Don't forget the chairlift, overlooking the Amblève valley. The place overflows with adventures...
- Take a selfie with the park's dinosaurs.
- The little ones are sure to enjoy the petting farm, carrousel and monkey island.
Don't miss the Coo waterfalls nearby!
Ticket if < 85 cm* high: free Ticket if ≥ 85 cm high: €11.99 Ticket if < 1 m* high: €26.5 Ticket if ≥ 1 m* high: €11.99 *: children measured with shoes on. More information on the Plopsa Coo website.
- Car parking
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.