- Museum & discovery
- Grottoes and caves
Come and discover the new Préhistomuseum in Ramioul, one of the biggest museums dedicated to prehistoric times in Europe.
The Préhistomuseum is a brand-new museum stretching over 30 hectares in the forest of the Ramioul Grotto. There you will discover collections from the most prestigious prehistoric sites in Wallonia. The museum also features exhibitions covering three themes: prehistory, archaeology and society.
More than just a museum
- 10 km of forest walks
- The Ramioul Grotto's archaeological site
- An experimental archaeology lab set in nature
- A conservation, research and documentation centre open to the public
- The temporary exhibitions centre and its international program
- The lounge with its gourmet, prehistory-inspired menu to be enjoyed by the big open fire.
Winter (October 29 up to March 30th): every day from 10 am to 5 pm
Summer (March 26th to October 28th): every day from 10 am to 6 pm
Annual closure: December 24th to January 01st.
- Guide available/groups