- Folklore and Tradition
Hundreds or re-enactors will bring the famous Battle of Waterloo back to life...
There will be 3 bivouacs to see this year:
- The "Allies"'one, at the Hougoumont farm
- 2 French bivouacs: one by the Lion's MOund, the other at Napoléon's last headquarters
A large range of animations will also be organised at the Memorial:
- Cannon shots by the gunners of the Grande Armée
- Guided tours of the Imperial Cavalry's bivouac with a soldier form 1815
- Recuitment of te conscripts through a little play by the tents anc campfires
Don't miss the re-enactment of the French troops attacking the Hougoumont farm on the Sunay morning. The battle will start at 10.30 am and finish around noon.
More nformation is available on the Memorial website.