- Guided tour and discovery
Looking for a fun, relaxing way to see Namur? Try these rickshaw tours, sure to delight adults and children alike and accessible to PMRs.
Long distance guided tours
These rickshaws are not, as you may have seen in other European cities, an alternative to taxis; these are only used for guided tours in Namur. They prove the best way to see more of the town in a short time as you can cover so much more than on foot.
The driver doubles as you guide for the visit, sharing stories and anecdotes about the city throughout the tour. The commentary is adapted to the passengers: children, history lovers, travellers from all around the world. Let us know whether you have any special need and we will do our best to help.
3 trails to choose from
3 fantastic itineraries have been designed for visitors:
- Tales of the old town (30 mn)
- A stroll in the Sambre & Meuse region (60 mn)
- Strawberries & the islands of the Meuse river (60 mn)
- Each rickshaw can fit 2 adults and a child.
- Departure: Place de l’Ange. You can also ask the Tourist Office for information (Place de la Gare).
- March 31st to June 15th: weekends and public holidays (Easter Monday aside)
- June 16th to September 13th: every day
- September 17th-30th: weekends
- December 1st to January 5th: Saturdays