The museum, located in the Stavelot Abbey’s magnificent vaulted cellars, presents the prestigious history the Spa-Francorchamps racetrack, one of the most beautiful circuit in the world.
A selection of exceptional vehicles, unreleased videos and a collection of unexpected objects highlights the drivers' passion for this competition, from the pioneers to our modern stars. A large-scale model and Playstation 4 consoles make the track even more concrete for motor racing enthusiasts - for a little while you can enjoy being Fangio, Senna or Schumacher.
The legendary story of the Spa-Francorchamps circuit
This new attraction combines a visit of the museum and the opportunity to get on the track itself onboard of a coach. A must for Formula 1 fans...
A few details to prepare your visit
- Duration of the visit: 1h30
- Languages spoken on site: Dutch, English, French and German
- All tickets give you access to the 3 museums and to the temporary exhibitions.
- Free for children under 6.
- You will find more information on the abbey's website.
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
- Library or document centre
- Car parking