- Industrial heritage
Explore 2 centuries of transport modes at this amazing museum. here are around 50 vehicles to admire carriages, tramways, trolleybuses, autobuses...) and much to learn.
Temporary exhibitions and family activities are regularly organised.
An interactive game
The perfect way to understand the evlution of public transport in Wallonia: clues have been hidden thoughout the museum. Find them, solve the riddles and win the challenges!
- Making scale models of container-houses or futuristic vehicles
- Twists on road signs
- Creating an animated movie
- Inventing music from urban sounds
- Each 3rd Saturday of the month, April to November (visit 2.30-3.30 pm, workshops from 3.30 pm)
- Price: +2€ on the entry fee
- Booking recommended
A new exhibition: the world in boxes
Explore the fascinating world of containers until November 30, 2019. There is much to do: Lego bricks, animated videos and games in a real container.
- Outdoor catering
- Educational service
- Training materials provided
- Car parking
- Cycle rack