The village of Treignes, in the province of Namur, offers a choice of 5 fascinating museums, archaeological sites, historical ruins and activities for every taste. Perfect as a solo traveller, with friends or family!
- The Ecomusée du Viroin presents the trades of yesteryear.
- The Espace Arthur Masson explains what life (including school) in the Ardenne used to be like.
- The Railway museum focuses on railway history from steam trains to diesel railcars and features both full and model scale examples.
- The Musée du Malgré-Tout and the Parc de la Préhistoire will take you on a journey much firther in time still.
- The Musée du Petit Format reveals real gems of contemporary art.
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.