Located in the province of Namur, the gardens of Annevoie are the only water gardens in Belgium. They count amongst the most beautiful ones in Europe.
Take a stroll through this park dating back to the seventeenth century century, part of the exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia. The many paths will take you to dozens of waterfalls, fountains and ponds designed to operate without the need of any machinery. Expect to be amazed every step of the way: it's quite a feature!
Every turn reveals a different landscape: French gardens will offer superb perspectives, the English ones a vibrant creativity, the Italian warmth an irresistible warmth, neat rows of majestic trees add to the magic of the place.
The wooden play area, designed for 3 to 12 years old, is sure to enchant your little ones. Finish your visit with a look at the French vegetable garden, not to be missed.
- Leaflets in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish are available for self-guided tours.
- Guided tours are offered in Dutch, English, French and German: please book 2 weeks before the date of your visit.
- Dogs on leash are accepted in the gardens
- Parking (300 spaces): 1.25€. Free for buses.
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing: detailed maps are available at the reception desk
- Educational service
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Car parking
- Cycle rack
Half way between Namur and Dinant on the left bank of the Meuse.
Brussels, Liège or Charleroi: E411 motorway, exit 14 (Namur-Bouge)