Nestled in 140 hectares of nature between Dinant and Givet, crossed by 3 streams, the Domaine de Massembre proves perfect for family holidays. There are 9 lodgings to choose for.
Free for children
Children under 7 can stay for free in their parents' room. Coming with children aged 7 to 12? You will only have to pay for their meals (valid for one child per paying adult, staying in the same room).
Children will be spoilt for choice when it comes to activities:
- petting farm where they can feed the animals
- donkey rides
- adventure and treetop trails
- Water adventure trail
- mini-foot, football and basketball
- educational trail presenting the world of bees
- tasty meals at the self-service restaurant
Hikers and cyclists have many trails of their own to explore and the option to join a guide to discover the local flora and fauna.
The Domaine de Massembre is closed to families in July and August.
- Outdoor sports
- Outdoor tables and benches