- Museum & discovery
- Architectural heritage
- Park (castles)
The castle of Lavaux-Saint-Anne, in Rochefort, its three museums and its wetland await you in a village in the province of Namur.
This splendid castle situated on a Walloon plain opens its doors to you in the village of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne, around 16 km from Rochefort and 23 km from the French border.
The 3 museums of the castle
- La vie des Seigneurs (The life of Lords) in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- La vie rurale en Famenne (country life in Fammene) in the 19th century and at the beginning of the 20th century.
- Le Musée de la Nature (Museum of Nature): following nature along the 4 seasons.
The wetland features an educational trail where adults and children can observe the typical fauna and flora of the Famenne.
You can choose to visit the castle independently or book a guided tour (available in French, Dutch, English or German). Children will enjoy dressing up as princesses or knights (costumes provided for free) and invent their own adventure in the castle.
At the end of your visit, take the time to visit the boutique situated in the welcome area. There, you will find a wide range of products related to castle and its wetland.
Persons with reduced mobility: Access available in part of the site only - the gardens and the ecological garden
Access: Brussels-Luxembourg, direct exit 22a or Luxembourg-Brussels, exit 23 then N94.
- Outdoor catering
- Guide available/groups
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided
- Car parking
- Cycle rack