- Water attraction
- Lakes and reservoirs
The Spin Cablepark is a waterski lift on a lake instead of a mountain: perfect to enjoy nautical sports and wakeboarding! Go on - dive in...
Set on the Féronval lake in Belgium, the Spin Cablepark is the first waterski lift in the world to be powered by solar energy.
What exactly is the Spin Cablepark?
- A silent and environmentally friendly installation for nautical sports, wakeboarding, wakeskating and kneeboarding
- A 680 m cable actioned by a solar powered electric engine
- A team of passionate professionals to help you
- A fantastic leisure centre: beach volley, petanque, slackline, snack bar and terrace
- Material at your disposal: life jacket, skis, kneeboards
Need a few more details?
- Wakeboarding is the water equivalent of snowboarding
- Wakeskating is the water equivalent of skateboarding
- Kneeboarding is the equivalent of water skiing but kneeling on a board rather than standing, easy for beginners to handle.
Why not stay a little longer? The Sleep'n Spin is a simple ecological and cheap accommodation for 2 to 24 persons by the lake. Perfect for a weekend with friends or a family party...
Follow the Spin Cablepark on Facebook