- Religious heritage
- Museum & discovery
The Stavelot Abbey, a Benedictine abbey funded in 651 in the province of Liège, invites you to discover its 3 fascinating museums.
- The Historical museum of the principality of Stavelot-Malmedy retraces the history of this independent state from the VIIth century to modern days
- The Spa- Francorchamps racetrack museum is dedicated to the most beautiful F1 track in the world
- The Guillaume Apollinaire museum is an initiation to the work of one of the outstanding French poets of the beginning of the XXth century
Also not to be missed is the Wibald space, an insight in the life of the 12th century abbot who helped the site reach its golden age.
There is more to see during your visit:
- Temporary exhibitions
- Archaeological remains of the abbey's church, dating back to the XIth century
- A museum shop and a tavern
Your ticket gives you access to all the museums and temporary exhibitions.
Access to the archaeological site is free.
Entry is free for children under 6.
Guided tours can be organised for groups and individuals but pre-booking is required.
- Outdoor catering
- Indoor catering
- Library or document centre
- Visitor guide for groups
- Internet access
- Wheelchair/disabled access
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided
- Car parking