- Religious heritage
- Museum & discovery
From 01 January to 31 December 2018.
The abbey is open every day between 10 am and 6 pm.
- The golden ratio: until March 19th, 2018
- Magnum Contact Sheets: Until December 2nd, 2018
- Magnum Photos exhibition (agency created by iconic photographers such as Robert Cap and Henri Cartier-Bresson in 1947, presented for the first time in Belgium)
Other visits and duration:
- Stavelot-Malmedy museum: 1h30-2h
- Spa-Francorchamps racetracks museum: 30 min.-1h
- Guillaume Apollinaire museum: 30 min.-1h
Self-guided visit of the 3 museums + temporary exhibitions: 9.5€. Reductions: free for children under 6, 8€ for children 6-18 y.o and for visitors over 65 y.o. All details can be found on the website: http://www.abbayedestavelot.be/
- Outdoor catering
- Indoor catering
- Library or document centre
- Visitor guide for groups
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided
- Car parking
FR - EN - German - NL
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.