- Train/tram/tourist train
Step on board Rochefort's touristic train to discover the region, its natural sites (Panorama du Rond du roi, Grotte de Lorette…) and cultural heritage (Château des Comtes, Chapelle de Lorette, Malagne la Gallo-Romaine…)
Rochefort takes its names from the fortress (rocha fortis) built on a rocky spur by the first lords of the city, the Montaigus. Set is a stunning natural site, the gem of the Val de Lesse has great pleasure in sharing its history with visitors. The town centre features a wide range of shops, cafés and restaurants.
The train rides at the following dates:
- June 13th to August 31st: every day, no booking necessary
- School holidays (February 14th to 22nd, April 04th to the 19th, July 01st to August 31st, October 31st to November 08th)
- Public holidays (May 01st, May 25th)
- Weekends (April, May, June, September, October)
- Closed: April 25-26th, May 14-17th, June 27-28th, August 08-09th, September 15-06th, November 01st.
In front of the tourist office in the town centre. Parking 200 m from there.
Times: 11 am, 1 pm, 2.15 pm, 3h45 pm
Additional tour at 5 pm in July and August
Commentary in Dutch and French
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility but wheelchairs can not be fit on board.
- Adults: 6 €
- Children 3-12 y.o.: 3 €
- Seniors (60+), Students (under 26 y.o)
- PRM: 5 €