Experience the 103rd edition of this oldest international cycling race! Many surprises await you in Liège in April 2018.
It's called "La Doyenne" because it is one of the five "pillars" of the European professional cycling calendar. This is a race belonging to the series of Belgian Ardennes classics, which also includes La Flèche Wallonne.
Only seven riders won both races in the same year:
- The Swiss Ferdi Kübler twice (in 1951 and 1952),
- Belgians Stan Ockers (1955) and Eddy Merckx (1972),
- The Italians Moreno Argentin (1991) and Davide Rebellin,
- Spanish Alejandro Valverde (2006)
- And finally Philippe Gilbert in 2011
Departure from Liège at 10am. Passage in Bastogne between 12h30 and 13h and return to Liège.