Planning a city break in Charleroi? Then the Hi Belgium Pass by Brussels Arlines is sure to delight you. The offer includes a return flight, unlimited train journeys and activity vouchers for 2 cities in Belgium.
Come and explore Charleroi with Brussels Airlines' Hi Belgium pass. Wallonia's largest city offers an amazing range of cultural activities: the organised by the Maison du Tourisme, for example.
This pass, valid all year includes:
- 1 return flight (category Check & Go) to/from Brussels Airport
- 1 train ticket to travel throughout Belgium for the length of your stay (2nd class)
- 1 voucher for iconic activities in 2 Belgian towns of your choice
Visits and activities with the Hi Belgium Pass Charleroi
This pass gives you free access to 6 museums and monuments in the city:
- The BPS22 art museum
- The Bois du Cazier, one of the 4 main mining sites in Wallonia
- The Musée de la Photographie, the largest museum in Europe to be dedicated to photography
- The Street Art trail, featuring murals designed by internationally known artists
- The Manufacture Urbaine, an exhibition and concert place, restaurant, brewery and more, all under one roof
- The Belfry (and relief map), a UNESCO World Heritage Site