Planning a city break in Eupen? Then the Hi Belgium Pass by Brussels Arlines is sure to delight you. The offer includes a return flight, unlimited train journeys and activity vouchers for 2 cities in Belgium.
Come and explore Eupen with Brussels Airlines' Hi Belgium pass. Considered the capital of the German-speaking Community in Wallonia, the city offers an amazing range of cultural activities and stunning architecture.
This pass, valid all year includes:
- 1 return flight (category Check & Go) to/from Brussels Airport
- 1 train ticket to travel throughout Belgium for the length of your stay (2nd class)
- 1 voucher for iconic activities in 2 Belgian towns of your choice
Visits and activities with the Hi Belgium Pass in Eupen
This pass gives you free access to 2 museums:
- The IKOB, the city's contemporary art museum
- The Musée de la ville d’Eupen, the city's main museum
The pass also includes:
- The Eupen Rundherum, a stroll in and around the city
- A tasting of the local liqueur, the Eupener Klostertröpfchen