Apples galore indeed: 6 tons! And over 30 varieties to taste...
Expect a festive atmosphere:
- Market vibes with all kind of regional apple cakes and treats
- Tasting of freshly pressed apple juice
- The opportunity to buy old carities of apples
- Exhibition, wood turners and sulptors, local producers
- Family game in the afternoon, donkey rides
- Screenings of movies abour orchards
Remember to bring your own bags: a llittle goes a long way ecology-wise!
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Event planned for the month of October 2021Dates and programme may be subject to change.